Apparently, it is frowned upon to eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast, but you can get your chocolate fix with these peanut butter chocolate chip oats!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heaping tablespoon of peanut butter
- Tablespoon of chocolate chips
- A few chopped walnuts
- Bring 1 cup of water to boil on medium high heat and add 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Stir continuously for about 2 minutes, then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7 to 10 minutes until oats are at your desired consistency.
- Mash 1/2 a banana and add to the oats with the 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Stir well.
- Pour oats into a bowl.
- Top with a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, chocolate chips, walnuts, the other half of the banana (sliced), and a drizzle of honey.