It is finally starting to feel like fall here and I am loving it! This morning was cool and foggy and we had the most beautiful view from our back deck. We keep hoping to see some deer back there, but I think there are too many dogs around for them to stay back there long.
We’ve got a lot planned this month! Here are some of our plans:
- Trip to Destin with my parents
- Thanksgiving dinner with family
- Jack’s baby dedication service at church
- Finishing up some home improvement projects
On the blog, I’ll be sharing:
- Some of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes
- My 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge
- Jack’s Baby Dedication Celebration (invitations, decorations, and menu)
- Some of my favorite kitchen tools
- A travel guide for Destin, Florida
- Travel tips for traveling with a toddler
Happy November from my family to yours!